Public Health is concerned with protecting the health of entire populations. These populations can be as small as a local neighbourhood, or as big as an entire country or region of the world.
- An opportunity to go on field trips;
- About meeting like-minded individuals;
- Interacting with guest speakers from Centres for Disease Control and Prevention and other organizations;
- Defining further your career paths;
- A chance to eat pizza (perhaps not gluten-free).
This is not
- A lecture series;
- Just a discussion group;
- Power Point.
All undergrad health science students – join us for Fun Interest Group throughout the year.